Monday, June 2, 2008

Natural cures for hormonal acne and best treatment for acne scar

Eat more apples to clear your skin? Well theres been some hype around this lately, but I myself have not actually tried it. If your interested in how apples help your acne you can actually check out my bio box below, I have more information in my link. So no you know what foods help cure acne and can try to change your diet a little. I wish you good luck in your quest for clear skin!
Treating the outer part of your skin is the first step. To do this, you need to have a proper cleanser for your skin and benzoyl peroxide cream. Benzoyl Peroxide is considered as one of the most effective topical acne treatments. It is definitely more effective than most of the market's products. Yet, it is very cheap and affordable. Make sure you have this one in your acne treating arsenal.
So, what natural acne treatments are out there? These are some everyday products that you can use to help clear your skin. They are the products of nature, I guess you could say. For instance, did you know that Vitamin B5 can be an acne fighter? It reduces oil production to help keep your pores from clogging, which is what is the main cause of acne.
dubliiegoists.blogspot.com
tags: drink green tea from acne, fraxel acne scar treatment, nubian heritage black soap for acne

No comments: