Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne skin care health

« ...The huge billion dollar companies like Pro Active are NOT the permanent solution to getting rid of your acne for good. As a proven testimony to this - I struggled for FIVE years in my teenage life completely using the WRONG method to curing my acne. Hugely embarrassed, I made regular trips to the dermatologists/doctors almost every other week looking for some way of curing my acne. I NEVER found that solution from the doctors. I'm going let you in on a simple, yet perfect secret that these companies don't want you to know about. The secret is that large, systic acne is a sign of bad bacteria in the pores of the skin. This negative bacteria also affects other areas of the health, but accumulates in the face - revealing in the form of acne....
...Acne Causes - Culprit : Hormones. For the majority of acne sufferers, the trouble begins at puberty, when the body begins to produce hormones called androgens. These hormones cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge, which is a natural part of the body's development. In acne sufferers, however, the sebaceous glands are overstimulated by androgens, sometimes well into adulthood. Androgens are also responsible for acne flare-ups associated with the menstrual cycle and, on occasion, pregnancy....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Eat more apples to clear your skin? Well theres been some hype around this lately, but I myself have not actually tried it. If your interested in how apples help your acne you can actually check out my bio box below, I have more information in my link. So no you know what foods help cure acne and can try to change your diet a little. I wish you good luck in your quest for clear skin!...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: neutrogena oil free acne wash reviews, acne free in 3 days, home remedies to reduce redness due to acne

No comments: